Procedure for entry of Russian citizens and foreign nationals to the Russian Federation
In accordance with the Decision No. 22, July 27, 2020, of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, the following procedure for entry to the Russian Federation has been enacted:
For Russian citizens:
1. Before arriving to Russia (before the passenger registration for your flight has opened) you have to fill out the arriving person form, which can be found on this website: https://www.gosuslugi.ru/394604
2. Within three days after disembarking in Russia you have to undergo a COVID-19 test (PCR) and upload its result to this page: https://www.gosuslugi.ru/400705/1
3. If you encounter health-related issues or a deterioration of health within 14 days since arriving to Russia, you are obliged to seek medical assistance without coming to medical institutions in person.
For foreign citizens and persons without a citizenship:
1. When you arrive in Russia you must present a medical document, which confirms that you underwent a COVID-19 testing (PCR) within the previous 3 days before arrival, and that its results are negative. The document must have been issued in either English or Russian.
2. When arriving in Russia, you must have on you a filled-out arriving person form.